- This event has passed.
Summer Point Score Challenge 2021 – Mixed
February 27 @ 06:30 - 07:30
2021 SUMMER POINT SCORE CHALLENGE
We have done the singles solo challenge so now its time to introduce CREW BOATS.
The aim is to bring members together BY NETWORKING WITH EACH OTHER to form Categories of MENS WOMENS and MIXED doubles crews. This will require members to communicate/network with each other in formulating crews. No crew combination can compete more than once with each other.
RACING will be over approx. 800mts and in a match racing knock out format. Crews will be handicapped according to their crew GRADE standard. A, B, C, D grades. All members who competed in the Winter Singles PSC will be assigned to a grade score and any newbies will be added accordingly.
To make use of all our doubles fleet and to give you max rowing, Categories M, W, MIXED will be contested on separate dates. Meaning on these days only Singles or Quads will be available to noncompeting members.
Points are awarded for participation and bonus points awarded placings.
Nominations will be called for with a cut of date and an event schedule will be produced with start times for participating members. It will be your responsibility to be on the water warmed up and at the start line ready to go. Proposed start time will be 0630 and the course will start from adjacent first green buoy up river and finish at 4knt signs below club launch area.
- Round 1 MEN Saturday 23 JAN 2021
- Round 1 WOMEN Saturday 06 FEB 2021
- Round 1 MIXED Saturday 27 FEB 2021
- Round 2 MEN Saturday 20 MAR 2021
- Round 2 WOMEN Saturday 10 APR 2021
- Round 2 MIXED Saturday 01 MAY 2021
- EVENTS will commence at 0630
- All crews must be at start line 5 min prior to programmed start time
- Crews must follow river rules regarding traffic flow and remain on the right hand third of the river
- All crews will be handicapped based on the STARTERS discretion.
- No race will be stopped for breakages
All club members are encouraged to participate and net work with each other in formulating crews where possible with a mix of GRADES.